Leading this FELI
BCC Instructors and ACE FELI Master Mentors III's Chris Lebo-Planas and Shannon Penn will be co-leading this institute. Learn more about them.
Dates and Times
Monday, June 6th thru Friday, June 10th from 8:30AM to 5PM daily. All participants need to attend each day in full.
- A college may purchase individual tickets to send participants to the Berkeley City College FELI for $360 per day per seat ($1800 total per person).
- An early bird rate of $1530/person is available for participants who register and pay by May 2, 2016.
- A group rate of $1495/person is available for groups of five or more participants from a single college, who register and pay by May 9, 2016.
We recommend that a group of faculty and administrators attend a FELI together to obtain the maximum benefit for your school.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and electronic access to the FELI Graduate Guidebook Resource Files are included in the price.
- Each FELI section is capped at 25 participants.
- Lodging, evening meals and transportation costs are not included.
“The concept of inside-out learning was a major shift in my idea of what a teacher does. Now, I see the student-teacher relationship as collaborative.
— 2014 BCC FELI Graduate
Substitution and Cancellation Policy
Any participant who does not attend the Berkeley City College FELI June 6-10th, 2016 is responsible for the registration fee if their registration is not cancelled by Monday, May 30, 2016. A 20% cancellation fee will apply.
(ACE may consider the substitution of an alternate person for a paid participant on a case-by-case basis.)
No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after May 30, 2016.