This will be the twelth FELI hosted on the campus of Cabrillo College in Aptos California. The ACE program began at Cabrillo, with the first ACE student cohort of students in the Fall of 2003 on the Watsonville campus. In the Winter FELI 2014 that relationship continued as employees from the city of Watsonville attended and contributed a rich community-based organization's perspective. Since that institute the Monterey winter and summer FELIs have become known for their diverse mix of different colleges colleagues and community members.
Leading this FELI
Master Mentors TBA shortly.
Dates and Times
Monday August 10th thru Friday August 14th from 8:30AM to 5PM daily. All participants need to attend each day in full.
- A college may purchase individual tickets to send participants to the Monterey Bay FELI for $360 per day per seat ($1800 total per person).
- An early bird rate of $1530/person is available for participants who register and pay by July 10th, 2015.
- A group rate of $1495/person is available for groups of five or more participants from a single college, who register and pay by July 17th, 2015.
We recommend that a group of faculty and administrators attend a FELI together to obtain the maximum benefit for your school.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and electronic access to the FELI Graduate Guidebook Resource Files are included in in the price.
- Each FELI section is capped at 25 participants.
- Lodging, evening meals and transportation costs are not included.
SUBSTITUTION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Any participant who does not attend the Monterey FELI June 10th-15th, 2015 is responsible for the registration fee if their registration is not cancelled by Friday, July 31st, 2015. A 20% cancellation fee will apply.
(ACE may consider the substitution of an alternate person for a paid participant on a case-by-case basis.)
No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after August 3rd, 2015.