Experiential Learning Institute (FELI)
Monterey Bay Area–Cabrillo College
Date & Time
January 12th-16th, 2015 8:30am-5:30pm
Participants need to attend each day in full.
6500 Soquel Drive
Aptos, CA 95003
Best Western Seacliff Inn – group rate available (mention ACE Training for 10% discount) and government employee discount rates are also available
(Closest to campus and has a restaurant)
7500 Old Dominion Ct.
Aptos, CA 95003
(800) 367-2003 or (831) 688-7300
Best Western Plus Capitola by the Sea Inn & Suites
1435 41st Avenue
Capitola, CA 95010
Shuttle Service from San Jose International Airport or San Francisco International Airport
Cost of FELI
- A college may purchase individual tickets to send participants to the Cabrillo College FELI for $360 per day per seat ($1800 total per person). We recommend that a group of faculty and administrators attend a FELI together to obtain the maximum benefit for your school.
- An early bird rate of $1530/person is available for participants who register and pay by December 5th, 2014.
- A group rate of $1495/person is available for groups of five or more participants from a single college, who register and pay by December 12th, 2014.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and electronic access to the FELI Graduate Guidebook Resource Files are included in in the price.
- Each FELI section is capped at 25 participants.
- Multiple sections are offered.
- Lodging, evening meals and transportation costs are not included.
Substitution and Cancellation Policy
Any participant who does not attend the Cabrillo College FELI January 12th-16th, 2015 is responsible for the registration fee if their registration is not cancelled by Friday, January 2nd, 2015. A 20% cancellation fee will apply.
(ACE may consider the substitution of an alternate person for a paid participant on a case-by-case basis.)
No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after January 2nd, 2015.
To Register, click here!
View a list of all Upcoming Events.